We exist to help the future leaders who know what it's like to be different not just survive their workplaces, but thrive.
Our live peer group programs support the growth of these leaders by giving them space to speak freely, get actionable advice, and build confidence in their career paths.
For entrepreneurs and small business owners, this support takes two forms.
Peer Entrepreneur Community & Actionable Advice
- Bi-Weekly Entrepreneur Roundtable
- Monthly Entrepreneur Events in NYC and elsewhere
- Twice Annual Entrepreneur Squads
Networking & visibility within the larger Ellevate community:
- Ellevate Experts speaking opportunities
- Bi-Weekly Ellevate 101
- Weekly Ellevate Roundtable
- Monthly Executive Roundtable
- Monthly Community Circles
- Monthly Local Chapter Meetups