Preparing for the Program
Brainstorming (and envisioning) where you'd like to be is the first step in narrowing down the goals that you want to focus on during the 12 weeks that you meet with your Squad.
Feel free to use the Squad Goals Worksheet attached to this article (see below). Once you've had a chance to jot down your ideas, make sure to share them with your Squad so that your fellow Squad mates have a better understanding of how they can help you.
Sample Goals You Can Focus On
Not sure what to focus on? Here are some examples of goals that members decided to focus on in previous Squad cycles:
- Finding more creative ways to lead your team
- Refine your coaching skills to support team members with their own leadership development
- Developing the confidence to pitch ideas to senior leaders within your company
- Best ways to transition going back to work after parental leave
- Balancing self-care, family, and your career
Whatever your goal(s) might be, know that a little bit of preparation goes a long way in helping you make progress throughout the year.