Spring 2020 Program Schedule
1. Kickoff Meeting - Scheduled the week of March 30th
Your Squad will meet on the same day/time for all 12 weeks
2. Hot Topic Discussion - Scheduled for the week of April 6th
You can also use extra space in the curriculum (TBD sections) for Hot Topics or additional Hot Seats
3. Hot Seats - One per week starting the week of April 13th
Each member gets a turn in the Hot Seat. If you want to switch your Hot Seat to a different date, just let your Mod know and she will take care of making schedule updates
4. Retrospective Meeting - Scheduled for week of June 15th
Check out Squad Meetings Agendas and Worksheets section of the Support Center for more step-by-step instructions on prepping for each of your Squad meetings.
Squads and the Ellevate Website
1. How do you know who is in your Squad? Log into your Ellevate account and go to the Squads page.
2. Introduce yourself to your Squad in the Group Conversation. Just go to Message Your Squad (on the left) and say "Hello!"
3. Check the curriculum schedule to find your Hot Seat. If the date does not work, reach out to your Squad Mod.
4. Questions? Use the "Contact Us" button on the lower right (available throughout the Ellevate website) to find articles and resources related to Squads.
5. For more 1:1 support, please open a ticket in the Ellevate Support Center.