The Ellevate team is closely monitoring the current events and the unfolding of COVID-19. Throughout this process, the health and well-being of our community is of utmost importance to our team.
At this time, our events are taking place as planned; some events may be moved online to be webinars, cancelled or postponed, and we’ll communicate directly about those as necessary.
If an event in your city is postponed or changed, you will be notified by email directly. We do ask everyone in the community to take precautions to slow the spread of COVID-19 by listening to the advice from the authorities in your city, and the CDC and WHO.
With the upmost respect we ask you to use your best judgement and stay home if:
- You are sick or feeling you are getting sick
- You have a chronic condition or a weakened immune system
- You have recently been to Mainland China, Italy, Iran, South Korea, or any other strongly affected areas.
As much as we all love a handshake, if you do choose to attend please keep in mind these tips to keep yourself and others healthy:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Move to a hand over the heart or nod in place of a handshake or hug.
- In lieu of a business card swap, remember, Conversations is the perfect tool to connect with members before, and after the event.
Stay safe, and please reach out with any questions.
For more information about coronavirus, visit the CDC website.