Submit an Event
Before you submit an event please note: You need to be on the Achiever, Innovator, or Executive Council membership level.
Note: Your event will be published on the website as Member Event. You are responsible for the content and correct information, registration, ticket sales, etc.
Log into your Ellevate account and go to your Dashboard by hovering over your profile image in the top right, then select My Dashboard.
In the sidebar to the left, under Develop your personal brand and position yourself as an expert in your field click on Post an Event.
Fill in the Event Information
Featured Image (required )
- Event Teaser
Date and Time
- Start Date and Time
- End Date, Time
- Time Zone
- Registration Cutoff Date (optional)
- Online Event (when this is selected you will see the required field for Online Host)
- Offline Event (you will see the required field for Venue Name and Address)
Host and Registration
- Registration Link or Email
- Enter a detailed description directly into the text editor.
- Show Full Agenda (when selected a text editing field will appear)
- No Agenda
- Section Title
- Select the Order to Show This Section (order of the speakers that will show on the event page) and the Display Size
- Click on +Add Speaker to add new fields
- You can also create more speaker sections by clicking +Add Another Section of Speakers
- (see Event Speakers)
If you don't want to display Speakers or Sponsors you can click on Remove This Section and All Assigned Speakers/Sponsors.
- Check the boxes of the related categories.
Submit your Event
When finished, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the blue button to Save Event.
NOTE: Once you submit an event a member of the Ellevate team will review the event information before publishing. We reserve the right to make small edits and corrections.
It can take a couple of days for your event to be reviewed. You will receive a notification once it has been approved and published.